INTRODUCING OUR MINT CHIP SMOOTHIE
Introducing the latest in our collaboration with Sarah Britton of My New Roots, meet our new Mint Chip Smoothie. Just in time for the warm weather, we took inspiration from one of our favourite summer treats (mint chocolate chip ice cream, anyone?) and in traditional elxr and My New Roots form, gave it a superfood spike. Deliciously creamy from avocado and almond butter with a chocolatey crunch from cacao nibs, our newest creamy green smoothie is your nutrient-rich anytime favourite with a smooth minty finish.
Spinach, banana, avocado, cacao nibs, raw almond butter, mint, maple, vanilla + pink salt.
Reminiscent of your favourite mint chocolate chip ice cream, this smoothie is fresh, creamy, minty and with a light crunch from cacao nibs.
- Greens-filled with almond butter and raw cacao, this smoothie is great for pre or post-workout to energize and repair.
- Alkalizing spinach provides beneficial minerals to assist in stress-relief and workout recovery – a high source of magnesium, iron and b-vitamins.
- Avocado are a great whole-food source of healthy fats contain the antioxidant vitamin E, which is great for skin healing and immunity.
- Great for those under stress, as our adrenal glands need boosts from vitamin E rich avocado, as well as the b-vitamin spark plugs that greens so plentifully provide.
- And more: cacao provides a stress-relieving energy boost.
Available June 11th at all elxr locations. $8.95, and as always, you can boost your smoothie with a variety of superfood add-ons.
We hope you love our new collab with Sarah B as much as we do! Happy smoothie-ing!
— elxr team
About My New Roots
Sarah Britton has been featured in print and online media globally, notably The Guardian, Forbes, Oprah Magazine, Kinfolk, Whole Living, ELLE and many more. For a complete media kit, high resolution photos and any interview requests please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hello! Loved this smoothie. Is there any nutritional values available?